Manager’s : QQ 3100928338
1. Necessary information for the insurance application
· Full English name as it appears on your passport
· Passport number or alien registration card number
2. Procedure for insurance
· Input information
· Notify manager
· Check the insurance fee and bank account for the deposit
· Deposit insurance fee
After the fee is deposited, we will send your insurance policy and the guidance via e-mail.
* e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Insurance compensations and limits: Medical expenses of outpatient treatment and hospital treatment for injury and disease may vary depending on university and insurance policy.
4. Service limitations and cautions
a. If you have records stating that you have received treatment for a disease in your country before purchasing insurance in Korea and have received treatment for the same condition in Korea, it can take over one month to compare the treatment records from your country with Korean records.
b. Urological conditions, mental illness, dental care, pregnancy, abortion, sterility treatments, and Chinese medicine are not covered under any policies.
5. Insurance period
In order to align with school semesters, insurance policies are offered in 3-month, 6-month, and one-year periods. The fee for a 3-month policy is 45-55% of the one-year fee. The 6-month policy is 65-80% of the one-year fee. We generally recommend purchasing insurance for a period of one year.
6. Our international insurance policies are accepted by all universities in Korea.